Big 5 Blackjack Gold table (Microgaming) table (Microgaming)
Big Five Blackjack Gold comes with an ultra-realistic classic casino theme that offers a truly immersive online gaming experience like no other. Big Five Blackjack Gold is played with 5 standard decks of 52 playing cards, offering seasoned blackjack players a whole new array of winning combinations and plenty of chances for natural blackjacks from the go. The game allows early surrender, giving players the option to retreat strategically and cut their losses.
Go to the game
Winnings pay 3:2 for a blackjack hand, making Big Five Blackjack Gold extremely generous in its payouts, especially considering that the stakes remain the same as with conventional blackjack!
Big Five Blackjack Gold Rules
• Dealer is not allowed to peek and must hit at soft 17.
• No restrictions on doubling down.
• 3 splits are allowed from a single hand (for a 4-hand total). Aces can be split once with one card given to each before a Stand is imposed.
• 10-value cards are equal in terms of a split.
• Early surrender (the act of raising the white flag prior to a dealer’s hole card reveal—for half the wager penalty) is available in this game except when the Dealer shows an Ace.
Your feedback about Microgaming`s Big 5 Blackjack Gold would help us making Casinoisy more interesting and useful for our customers, so please rate this game. Your opinion is very valuable to us!