KYC & Data Protection
- the name and address You supply when opening Your Account are correct and that
- You are the rightful owner of the money which You deposit in Your Account.
- Your Account will be closed;
- all transactions made whilst You were underage will be made void,and all related funds deposited by You will be returned by the payment method used for the deposit of such funds, wherever practicable;
- any deposits made whilst You were under the Relevant Age will be returned to You;
Information we collect
- Personal information* from visitors to this website through the use of online forms and every time you e-mail us your details.
- History of the actions** you undertake on our site.
*May include your name, email address, home address, date of birth, IP address, location, phone number, identification documents, proof of address documents.
**May include your payments (records only, we do not store any credit card data or passwords), transactions, authorizations, rewards, cookies.
We will use your identification document and/or proof of address to check your details in order for us to protect our users from fraudulent behaviour and to promote responsible gambling.
We may conduct a security review at any time to validate the registration data provided by you and to verify your use of the services and your financial transactions for potential breach of our Terms and Conditions and of applicable law. Security reviews may include but are not limited to ordering a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information you provide against third-party databases.
We are required to carry out these activities to provide our products and services legally, responsibly, and in line with the requirements stipulated by regulators. We cannot provide you with our services without carrying out these activities, if you don’t want your information used in this way, your option is to not use our services and close your account.
Usage of the information we collect
We may process your personal information for the purposes of:
- Creating, managing and administering your account and records.
- Personalizing our services.
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests.
- Notifying you about changes in our services.
- Verifying the accuracy of any information you give us.
- Crime prevention and prosecution of offenders including, where appropriate, dealing with requests for information by authorized entities for the sharing of information.
- Market research campaigns.
- Providing you with support for our products and services.
- Notifying you about promotions you may be interested in.
Disclosure of personal information
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless:
- Such disclosure is necessary for the processing of your requests in relation to your participation in the games or bets.
- It is required by law.
- In our sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud us, or other users of the service in any way including but not limited to game manipulation.
- We must do so in order to responsibly fulfill anti-money laundering obligations to which we are subject.
- For the purpose of research on the prevention of addiction (this data will be made anonymous).
- We have received your permission for us to do so.
As our business partners or suppliers or service providers may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning or operation of the website and product offering, personal data may be disclosed to them. Employees of our company, in specific customer support, the payment team and other employees shall also have access to your personal data for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance and the service. In order to provide you with an efficient service, we and/or our service providers may transfer your personal data from one country to another world-wide. When we transfer any part of your Personal Data outside the EEA or adequate jurisdictions we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is treated as securely as it is within the EEA or adequate jurisdictions. By using our services, you expressly consent to any transfer of information outside of your country.
Cookies and other non-identifiable information
We strive to make our website as user friendly as possible and easy to find on the internet. We collect data on how you use the site, which does not identify you personally. When you interact with the services, our servers keep an activity log unique to you that collects certain administrative and traffic information including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, software crash reports and type of browser used. This information is essential for the provision and quality of our services.
Promotional emails and subscription
We do not tolerate spam. We send only relevant information to our customers, including changes to our terms and conditions, account information, and promotions that we think our players may find interesting. We wont send any promotional messages to our users if they haven't requested it when filling registration form or by contacting our customer care team. If you do not wish to receive such direct marketing data anymore, you may opt out of such service by changing your preferrences in MyAccount section settings. If you wish to opt-in again and receive any kind of marketing material by contacting Customer Support.
We keep your winnings and cash-outs strictly confidential, and winnings information is stored in secure operating environment. We do not provide winnings information to any third party unless such information is required to be disclosed by law, regulation or a similar governmental authority.
Payment gateway providers
Our company has a dedicated fraud prevention department and advanced systems to detect and prevent suspicious activity, to ensure that website remains a secure place to play. Any account involved in suspicious activity may be suspended and investigated to the fullest extent. If you have any doubts about the activity on your account, such as unrecognized transactions or surprising changes in the balance, contact us immediately.
Access to information & right to be forgotten
You have rights to access the information held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request that certain data be erased or replaced. This may include changing personal details or settings (does not include changing wagers). Company will solve all appropriate requests within a reasonable time. Also you have an option to update your ccount details yourself via My Account section (you have ot be authorized in order to access this page). For any information that cannot be updated through My Account, please contact email@example.com
Right to complain
If you believe your privacy rights have been infringed, or you disagree with a decision we have made about your privacy rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If your habitual residence, place of work, or place of an alleged infringement is considered the Member State of the EU, you have the right to lodge a complaint related to your data processing to a supervisory authority as per Article 77 of the GDPR; you can find a list of data protection authorities in each respective EU state here: Our Members | European Data Protection Board.
Security and encryption